* [9fans] Editing Wiki: Permission denied
@ 2009-12-21  3:53 Frederik Caulier
From: Frederik Caulier @ 2009-12-21  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello 9fans@

I just started using native Plan 9 and successfully did some editing
of the "Supported PC Hardware" wiki page.
(i.e. just added two graphics cards.)

Later on I also created a personal wiki page where I (wanted to) put
up some todo stuff etc..

I was actually able to create a page and save it exactly two times
(see the history) but
after that I always got and still get the following message when
trying to edit this specific page:

can't create file
/mnt/wiki/aediks/index.txt:'/mnt/wiki/aediks/index.txt' permission
denied

Editing other wiki pages still works though.

Did some searching in the 9fans archives and found something which
might be similar [0], but I couldn't find any solution.

I'd be glad if you could help me figuring out how to solve this problem here.

Best regards,
F. Caulier

[0] http://9fans.net/archive/2008/06/396

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-12-21  3:53 UTC | newest]