* [9fans] sftpfs
@ 2008-07-02 21:10 Fazlul Shahriar
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Fazlul Shahriar @ 2008-07-02 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

I wrote a file server for the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).  You
can find it here:

	http://www.tip9ug.jp/who/fhs/sftpfs.tgz

It implements version 3 of the protocol because that's the version
most widely use.  At least OpenSSH uses version 3.  Also, it requires
that you have the OpenSSH port install (see README).

Anyway, enjoy!

fhs

PS.
This is my first 9p fs, so I'm not responsible for data loss ☺

* Re: [9fans] sftpfs
@ 2008-07-02 21:22 ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2008-07-02 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Cool, good work!

Please could you put it in sources/contrib rather than in an external host?

Thanks again

uriel

@ 2008-07-02 21:46   ` Fazlul Shahriar
From: Fazlul Shahriar @ 2008-07-02 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Please could you put it in sources/contrib rather than in an external host?

I will once I get my contrib directory.

fhs

* Re: [9fans] sftpfs
@ 2008-07-04  1:01 ` Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2008-07-04  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 2008-Jul-2, at 14:10 , Fazlul Shahriar wrote:

> I wrote a file server for the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).  You
> can find it here:

Well done! It's nice to see some people still prefer writing code
instead of mail ;-)

I'll give it a beating as soon as I have a free moment.

--lyndon

* Re: [9fans] sftpfs
@ 2009-03-20  0:31 ` Federico G. Benavento
From: Federico G. Benavento @ 2009-03-20  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

sftpfs + openssh just saved me a lot of time,

thanks Fazlul!

--
Federico G. Benavento