Well, those of you using GMail can turn on keyboard shortcuts and use "m" to banish the thread to your archives. I'm not sure why the keyboard shortcut seems to be the only way to get at this feature. -Karl On 5/17/07, Devon H. O'Dell wrote: > > Is anybody finding it rather ridiculous that a thread with the > opposite title of this one is being continued to such a degree? Can > these conversations be taken to something like > > alt.plan9.tangents.and.random.discussions.that.may.or.may.not.actually.relate.to.the.os > ? > > I know I have my moments of off-topicness, but yeesh. > > --dho >