Actually not all bugs are fixed, some are introduced as a feature http://intellivisionlives.com/bluesky/games/credits/space.html#hawk > On 24 July 2015 at 04:54, Prof Brucee wrote: > >> has Linux with the release of 4.0 finally jumped the shark. > > > Since it's called "Hurr Durr I'ma Sheep", I thought I'd ask a celebrity > what he thought of it. > The response was much as I'd expected: http://goo.gl/ZefDFV > Others simply said that "it was baaad". > > I'm amused that as usual, dynamic patching of kernel source, like replacing > dynamic libraries, is presented uniformly as a way to fix bugs everywhere > quickly, because we all know that bugs always are fixed and never > introduced, and being able to capture a kernel without rebooting is never > of practical interest.