From: kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] How to mange cwfs on 9front?
Date: Mon,  5 Dec 2011 22:07:38 +0900	[thread overview]

Sorry cinap, I deleted your mail mistakenly, and saw it from web browser.

Thank you for your snswer how to manage cwfd, such that
"echo < fscons cmd> >> /srv/cwfs.cmd".   Yes, it worked.

Is the /386/9bootxxx different from Plan 9's /386/9load?
Can /386/9load load the 9front's kernel from net?

I installed another machine for cpuserver, and tried to boot no-hdd and
floppy booting terminal using Plan 9's 9load, but failed.

The both of my 9front's machine has ehci USB chip, and failed to use
both.  The cpuserver does not recognize my floppy drive properly...
I'm not complaining though, however, I have no route to make new
bootable floppy for 9font without hdd.

What is the reason why you have no just 'pc' configureration, not 'pcf'?

Too noisy, maybe.  If so, sorry for that.

For pxe boot, I'll try soon, erik.

Kenji