* Re: [9fans] zoom
@ 2001-09-06 16:42 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-09-06 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

that's a bigger job than you might think.

russ

* Re: [9fans] zoom
@ 2001-09-07  8:53 ` pac
From: pac @ 2001-09-07  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

how many bottles of good wine is it worth ?  :-)))

peter

* Re: [9fans] zoom
@ 2001-09-07 15:12   ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-09-07 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> how many bottles of good wine is it worth ?  :-)))

depends what you define as _good_.

a case of '61 latour might be nice.

* Re: [9fans] zoom
@ 2001-09-10  8:13     ` pac
From: pac @ 2001-09-10  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>> a case of '61 latour might be nice.

... ooops! That would ruin my whole family's budget down (I' a poor 'Eastie']. However, you can hapilly have a barrel of true 'Pilsner Urquell' instead... :-(

-peter

* [9fans] zoom
@ 2001-09-06 14:28 pac
From: pac @ 2001-09-06 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

could anybody do me a favor of adding zooming (a la ghostview) to page (I'd send him her a bottle of wine :-)
Sorry for not being able to do it myself,
have a nice day, all,
- Peter.

--
Peter A Cejchan