* [9fans] state of the mirrors
@ 2009-06-01  9:14 Jano
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Jano @ 2009-06-01  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have had quite some bad experience recently with the 9p sources
mirrors. I have tried kix.in, which i know ised to be more stable than
bell-labs, but my attempts to mount it via 9p have all failed. Also,
the only other mirror i have found to be able to mount was
sources.lsub.org, i modified the sources case of 9fs to say:

srv -nq tcp!sources.lsub.org lsub.org /n/sources.lsub.org && bind /n/
sources.lsub.org/sources /n/sources

with this i can mount and start the replica syncing from lsub.org, my
problem is that it seems to be in an inconsistent state:
http://friendpaste.com/5LgdD2gNM7rNkuHwpzvO2z_326264313764/raw

I find it distressing, with the instability of sources, that there are
no usable mirrors to sync from, and I wonder wether i have missed a
mirror, or is everyone else just waiting for sources to come back up?
Thanks,
John