Sorry about that, fixed. Not that it's a very exciting document to look at, but every other security disclaimer page mentions it so I thought it was worth seeing what it meant. "Government end-user" (as applied to encryption items). A government end-user is any foreign central, regional or local government department, agency, or other entity performing governmental functions; including governmental research institutions, governmental corporations or their separate business units (as defined in part 772 of the EAR) which are engaged in the manufacture or distribution of items or services controlled on the Wassenaar Munitions List, and international governmental organizations. This term does not include: utilities (including telecommunications companies and Internet service providers); banks and financial institutions; transportation; broadcast or entertainment; educational organizations; civil health and medical organizations; retail or wholesale firms; and manufacturing or industrial entities not engaged in the manufacture or distribution of items or services controlled on the Wassenaar Munitions List. You'll have to look elsewhere for the Wassenar Munitions List. I did once and it was long and not too surprising.