Would it be possible to send me the old patch? Are there legal issues preventing it from being included in the base distribution? Rob On 8/2/06, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > I have a sbpro-compatible devaudio.c from 2001, but it would need some > changes to fit the 4th edition kernel. I can't remember whether it > was ever tested with an actual SoundBlaster™ device or only something > which claimed to emulate it. > > The driver in the standard distribution only works for sb16. > >