For the morbidly curious, is there any documentation regarding coraid's use of plan9 that you all wouldn't mind sharing? I'd love to see how the decision was made to use plan9, and what features were critical to the decision making process. It would be an interesting read, for me anyway. I've poked around on the coraid site, a bit, but I don't see much mention of plan9. On 8/9/07, Lucio De Re wrote: > > > coraid is pleased to announce a plan 9 aoe initiator. > > the patch has been submitted as /n/sources/patch/aoe-initiator. > > Could you let us know when it is in fact added to the distribution? > > ++L > >