hi, has anyone managed to install plan9 successfully on Mac using Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac? i tried in two ways: - i had a temporary plan9 installation on Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac. After upgrade to 4.0, i tried to convert this one and use it on Parallels version 4.0. it displays the line on NE2000 ethernet port and then crashes. - next, i created a new VM and tried to install from plan9 CD image. During CD boot, like the above, it displays the line on NE2000 ethernet port and then crashes. I remember in Parallels 3.0, I disabled VT-x but in 4.0, I couldnt disable it. any clues? thanks dharani