* [9fans] TurboSparc
@ 2005-03-14  8:41 David Cummings
       [not found] ` <Pine.BSI.4.61.0503140920530.23865@malasada.lava.net>
From: David Cummings @ 2005-03-14  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hey all,
Does anyone remember if 2ed ran on the turbosparc that was in the
sparcstation5 at 170mhz? I've run into some problems and wanted to
double check.
Thanks
-Dave Cummings
--
The way that can be named is not the Way.

* Re: [9fans] TurboSparc
       [not found] ` <Pine.BSI.4.61.0503140920530.23865@malasada.lava.net>
@ 2005-03-14 19:57   ` David Cummings
From: David Cummings @ 2005-03-14 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Newsham; +Cc: 9fans

Yeah, that's what I thought. Seems they are practically identical,
only trouble is the Fujitsu-made turbosparc and the rest of the sparc
line-up aren't exactly trouble-free comparisons. Evidently there are
hw bugs that solaris worked around. Seems like OpenBSD figured it out,
maybe I'll holler at those guys.
-Dave

--
The way that can be named is not the Way.