* [9fans] acme: dirty state after 1-2, 1-3 click in a tag line
@ 2009-05-29 22:26 Rudolf Sykora
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2009-05-29 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

I've noticed two strange things about acme:
1) when I snarf the name (or a part of it) of a file with a mouse (in
the tag line) using 1-2, 1-3 mouse chord, the file is marked dirty. (I
think it should not.)
2) i) when I open a win window, 'win' appears in the topmost tag line
(if you open 2 such windows, there will be 2 'win's) (Why?)
   ii) when I Dump the state and there is a win window, after Exiting
and starting 'acme -l thedumpfile' there is an extra 'win' text added
to the topmost line.

Could somebody comment on these, please? Is this behaviour desired for
any reason?

Thanks
Ruda