Depends on what you want to call that which Unix did. We stuck the proc file system there before there was a plan 9. Also, Unix had devices as files, though a hierarchy of 1 is not that general. There were various file systems on Unix, like the semantic file system, that represented more than just files. I remember similar things also presented in Usenix over the years. Then there was the Mumps computer system at the Mas General Hosp built in 1969. It was a system that presented an integrated language and database where everything available to the language was a persistent object. Not hierarchical though.