* [9fans] Mount failure
@ 2007-11-09 12:47 Fabrizio Colalucci
From: Fabrizio Colalucci @ 2007-11-09 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,
I'm a newbie, so probably it is a stupid question for you.

I've been trying to mount a server on mountpoint, but everytime I get
the following message:
"mount: mount /n/inst: fossil authCheck: auth protocol not finished"
What does it mean?
Is it an error of mine?
I've searched in the documentation, but I haven't found anything about that.
Could someone help me, or at least point out where to find some answers, please?

* Re: [9fans] Mount failure
@ 2007-11-09 16:19 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2007-11-09 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Hi,
> I'm a newbie, so probably it is a stupid question for you.
>
> I've been trying to mount a server on mountpoint, but everytime I get
> the following message:
> "mount: mount /n/inst: fossil authCheck: auth protocol not finished"
> What does it mean?
> Is it an error of mine?
> I've searched in the documentation, but I haven't found anything about that.
> Could someone help me, or at least point out where to find some answers, please?

fossil is trying to authenticate you but can't finish the job.  likely
you have not started factotum.

- erik