* [9fans] vacchain
@ 2008-01-11 12:02 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2008-01-11 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

There was a script called vacchain written by russ which given
a venti score from fossil/last it would read back to find scores
for previous dumps.

This could be very handy if you have a damaged fossil and want to restore
from a dump before the last one. Currently my disks are working fine but
I can see a day will come when I might need such a tool.

Has anyone got a version of this script updated to the new venti?
I tried a quick hack but it doesn't seem quite as straightforward
as I hoped.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] vacchain
@ 2008-01-11 12:08 ` Gabriel Diaz
From: Gabriel Diaz @ 2008-01-11 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello

i'm speaking form memory but i think there is a new script in the
venti source directory (at least in the cd) that does more or less the
same, it just get its name changed :-?

check if i'm correct, i'm sorry but i do not rememer de name

slds.

gabi