* [9fans] Name change (final)
@ 2021-09-23 10:20 Ethan Azariah
From: Ethan Azariah @ 2021-09-23 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Just posting to allay confusion; you'll have seen my name as Ethan Gardener previously. Azariah is the surname I wanted to pick with my first name change, but it's very distinctive and I was rather shy. If anyone happens to be curious why I picked Azariah, I'd welcome off-list queries.

--
Formerly known as Ethan Gardener

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-23 10:20 UTC | newest]