is it too much for a syntetic filesystem 9P based? or too few? On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:37 PM, ron minnich wrote: > On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Giacomo Tesio wrote: > > > If a sincronization system for the grid nodes (or a sintetic filesystem > > providing access to the grid and replicating writes among node) would > > require more than 3 weeks of man work probably I've no chance to get this > > solution approved. > > 3 weeks? I think you have a problem here. Stop now. > > This is a non trivial problem. At least from what I know. > > ron > >