* [9fans] inferno status/roadmap?
@ 2010-10-13 23:09 Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan
From: Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan @ 2010-10-13 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

hi,

if i am right, charles was planning to give a session on inferno
roadmap or something in the 5th plan9 workshop. did it happen?

sorry if i am wrong.

thanks
dharani

* Re: [9fans] inferno status/roadmap?
@ 2010-10-13 23:42 ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2010-10-13 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

you were wrong.  but perhaps he'll answer anyways.

@ 2010-10-14  0:08   ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2010-10-14  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> if i am right, charles was planning to give a session on inferno
> roadmap or something in the 5th plan9 workshop. did it happen?

i was asked to do it some time ago, but it wasn't in the schedule,
and i didn't notice that until too late.

* Re: [9fans] inferno status/roadmap?
@ 2010-10-14 17:55     ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2010-10-14 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Wed Oct 13 20:03:17 EDT 2010, forsyth@terzarima.net wrote:
> > if i am right, charles was planning to give a session on inferno
> > roadmap or something in the 5th plan9 workshop. did it happen?
>
> i was asked to do it some time ago, but it wasn't in the schedule,
> and i didn't notice that until too late.

blame me.  i must have dropped the ball.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] inferno status/roadmap?
@ 2010-10-14 20:22       ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2010-10-14 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:55 AM, erik quanstrom <quanstro@quanstro.net> wrote:

> blame me.  i must have dropped the ball.

We all did. We all reviewed the sched and got caught up in the rush
and just missed it. And I'm very sorry we did, I was looking forward
to the talk.

Next year!

ron

* Re: [9fans] inferno status/roadmap?
@ 2010-10-15  5:07         ` Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan
From: Tharaneedharan Vilwanathan @ 2010-10-15  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

hi,

not a problem!

i guess charles can still brief us in the mailing list.

anyway, i had some thoughts/questions that i will post in the inferno list.

regards
dharani