Hello there 9fans mailing list, I recently burned/downloaded several copies of the (Live)CD (to make sure I got a good burn), but when trying to boot from it, I always managed to get an error just before the StartUp Menu was supposed to appear. Relevant information, including hardware info, is here: http://home.earthlink.net/eldanen/pastes/dmesg - The dmesg output from my Linux installation http://home.earthlink.net/eldanenlpastes/plan9output - The output from the failed boot I have my CD drive on primary master IDE, if that's relevant. Thanks.