Hehe. There is no floppy drive. But thanks for all the help you've given me. On 11/1/07, erik quanstrom wrote: > > > By the way, yes it does hang. I plugged the HDD into Sata #1 (no #0 in > the > > BIOS.) I then inserted the plan9 CD, and it hung at the same > point. What > > next? > > i guess bios doesn't know how to count. ;-) > > geoff may have better ideas than i, but you might try disabling the > floppy drive with bios. > > i don't run the new 9load at this point. sorry i can't be of more help. > > - erik > >