* Re: [9fans] mbits manpage
@ 2007-11-17 21:05 geoff
From: geoff @ 2007-11-17 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

mbits(6) existed in Tenth Edition Unix but I can't find any evidence
that it was ever part of Plan 9.  The actual macros,
/sys/lib/tmac/tmac.bits, do exist in Plan 9, but they assume the
existence of a postprocessor named /usr/lib/btroff.  mpictures(6) is
probably the closest modern analogue of mbits, and is suggested as an
alternative in mbits(6).

* Re: [9fans] mbits manpage
@ 2007-11-17 17:46 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2007-11-17 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i can't find it:

	; 9fs sourcesdump
	; cd /n/sourcesdump
	; echo 2007/*/plan9/sys/man/6/mbits
	2007/*/plan9/sys/man/6/mbits
	; echo 2006/*/plan9/sys/man/6/mbits
	2006/*/plan9/sys/man/6/mbits

- erik

* [9fans] mbits manpage
@ 2007-11-17 16:58 Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2007-11-17 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello. A while back., I was able to access the mbits(6) man page from
via my web browser. Now it seems to have gone away, and the site's
robots.txt doesn't let archive.org return results. Does anyone know
what happened to it? Thanks.