Yes, it can be easier in a sense that you sometimes get the explanation that you would not have gotten in a obvious manner by reading the code. If I don't need the answer to the issue right away, and if I want to work on something else in the meanwhile, it can be better to wait and see what you wise guys come up with, rather that going head first and grok the whole context where the piece of code is. Especially if I'm unfamiliar with that part of the code. Yes, it's a form of lazyness, but not just for the sake of being lazy ;) Mathieu