* [9fans] npfs list dead?
@ 2009-11-02 20:06 Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2009-11-02 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi, I'm doing some work w/ npfs.  There's a mailing list but
it appears dead.  Is anyone actively using and maintaining
npfs?  Is the mailing list the appropriate forum to discuss
bugs and fixes?

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/

* Re: [9fans] npfs list dead?
@ 2009-11-02 20:18 ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2009-11-02 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

AFAIK, it was still being actively maintained as part of xcpu.

        -eric

@ 2009-11-03 14:36   ` Latchesar Ionkov
From: Latchesar Ionkov @ 2009-11-03 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

For some reason, I wasn't subscribed to the npfs mailing list. Sorry.

I'll reply to your messages later today.

Thanks,
    Lucho