* [9fans] Google Go (off topic, but maybe it could be ported to Plan 9)
@ 2009-11-11 12:32 Rodrigo Miranda
From: Rodrigo Miranda @ 2009-11-11 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

6g, 8g, seems like a winner to me :-)

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/11/go-new-open-source-programming-language-from-google.ars?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

* Re: [9fans] Google Go (off topic, but maybe it could be ported to  Plan 9)
@ 2009-11-11 15:47   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2009-11-11 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'd love to have this anywhere, including plan 9!

I was just reading over the ideas this morning, and quite frankly, I'm
excited!

I've been writing concurrent code in a multi-paradigm system including
approaches from Haskell, Erlang, and C at my day job, so I've got my head
down in a lot of this mess daily.

Dave

@ 2009-11-11  7:28 ` Sergey Zhilkin
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2009-11-11  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)