Please fill out the form below for more information Name: Address 1: Address 2: City: State: Zip: E-mail: AIG Annuity *Rates effective 7/1/02 and are subject to change. A Market Value Adjustment (MVA) will apply to any withdrawal (in excess of permitted free amounts)made during the first nine years you own your UltraMYG Annuity. Early withdrawal charges are as follows:(9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,0%) Annuities are issued by AIG Annuity Insurance Company. AIG Annuity Insurance Company is a member of American International Group, Inc. We don't want anybody to receive our mailing who does not wish to receive them. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.insuranceiq.info/optout/