* Re: [9fans] upas/nedmail quoting after htmlfmt
@ 2014-12-08 23:50 fernan VE4FEB
From: fernan VE4FEB @ 2014-12-08 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thanks for that, I will probably write up a script if I get it often enough. Basically I sometimes get emails with
now subparts like below

7: H
7    text/html                   0      (from,HamRadioHelpGroup@yahoogroups.com)(subj,[HamRadioHelpGroup] Digest Number 7067)
7: 7.1
!no sub parts
7: "

@ 2014-12-07 22:53 fernan VE4FEB
From: fernan VE4FEB @ 2014-12-07 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all

Anybody have any tips on how to quote an html format email. even after the message has went through
!htmlfmt and I was able to read the email the " command will quote the html version.

I am using p9p version of upas/nedmail and upas/marshal.

thanks
fernan