* [9fans] acme from p9p vs acme in plan 9
@ 2009-03-17  8:46 hugo rivera
From: hugo rivera @ 2009-03-17  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi there,
are there any big differences between acme from p9p and the original
acme in plan 9?
I am asking this because it has been a while that I don't use plan 9
per se, but just its tools on linux (from p9p of course). I recently
was trying 9vx and the free account on TIP9UG and I noticed that, from
some unknown reason to me, I am not able to have long or multiple
lines in acme's tag. Is it supposed to work like this? on p9p's acme I
can have as many lines as I want on the tags (which is certainly
really nice) but I can't have them on plan 9's acme.
Saludos
--
Hugo