* [9fans] AppleScript for Drawterm
@ 2007-01-13 14:44 Gregory Pavelcak
From: Gregory Pavelcak @ 2007-01-13 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

OK, this may be the height of laziness, but I just took
my first look at AppleScript a few minutes ago. Does
anyone have either an AppleScript or some other method
for running drawterm with a mouse click on the desktop
or in the dock that he'd be willing to post? It would save
me from opening Terminal and running a shell script.

Oh. I'm on a PowerPC Mac Mini, OS X 10.4, if it matters.

Thanks.

Greg

* Re: [9fans] AppleScript for Drawterm
@ 2007-01-13 16:31 ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2007-01-13 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] AppleScript for Drawterm
@ 2007-01-13 18:26   ` Brantley Coile
From: Brantley Coile @ 2007-01-13 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

How do I use this to be able to click
on an icon and launch drawterm?

* Re: [9fans] AppleScript for Drawterm
@ 2007-01-13 18:36     ` Gregory Pavelcak
From: Gregory Pavelcak @ 2007-01-13 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You need to select "Save As" from the AppleScript editor and
save your script as an application instead of a script.

Greg

@ 2007-01-13 22:40     ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2007-01-13 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] AppleScript for Drawterm
@ 2007-01-13 22:40       ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2007-01-13 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] AppleScript for Drawterm
@ 2007-01-17 17:38         ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2007-01-17 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i find that scripts executed via the mouse take / as their cwd, which
is slightly annoying on plan9 as drawterm will successfully cd to /
before running my profile. i made a small modification:

do shell script "cd ~ && drawterm -a somebox -c somebox"