I've got some questions about this bug fix. Not all responses are converted from lower case to upper case. Was this intentional or an oversight? Also, a passCR()/allowCR seems to have crept in somewhere after sources. I have no problem with it but in the code it is functionally exclusive with passLogin()/allowPass. Should I exit with an error if a user specifies both or did you intend something else? Finally, as I said before, the cistrcmp's shouldn't care about case. Did you find that they did, i.e., are you reporting a bug or did you just not understand?