* [9fans] forgive my sister
@ 2008-08-20 10:04 erik discordia
From: erik discordia @ 2008-08-20 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Eris can be a real bitch sometimes.  For those who haven't picked up on the
root of her name, Eris Discordia, just check out wikipedia and the general
annoyance that are us discordians (and our corresponding goddess, Eris).
The only way to deal with a discordian is to filter it, or ignore it.  I'd
stop feeding the troll with responses - trust me, Eris doesn't care about
plan9 or anything related to operating systems.  She's simply found yet
another mailing list to annoy and fill with garbage.

* Re: [9fans] forgive my sister
@ 2008-08-20 12:34 ` Eris Discordia
From: Eris Discordia @ 2008-08-20 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Eris wants no sisters, but she has a _big_ bro and he's called Ares.

Help me, bro! Show them some muscles. I showed them intellect, to no avail.
Perhaps the muscles do the job.

--On Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:04 AM -0700 erik discordia