Hi, I'm trying to install Plan 9 on my laptop and Plan 9 can't see my SATA drives. Linux reports the SATA controller as an Intel 82801FBM. I have searched 9fans and found that there may be some hope in getting this to work from the following post: http://marc.info/?l=9fans&m=115882643305112&w=2 The following is the output when booting from the plan 9 install cd from April 17th: PBS1...Plan 9 from Bell Labs ELCR: 0420 apm ax=f000 cx=f000 dx=40 di=ffff ebx=595a esi=-1 initial probe, to find plan9.ini...dev A0 port 1F0 85C0 capabilities 0F00 mwdma 0007 udma 0407 pcirouting: South bridge FFFF, FFFF not found found partition sdC0!cdboot; 51356+1440 using sdC0!cdboot!plan9.ini ... then I select option 1 to install plan 9 and during the boot messages I notice another bad looking message pcirouting: Cannot find south bridge PCI.255.31.7 ... when the install program comes up and I am selecting a device to partition, I can only see the cdrom device I will also attach the output from lspci -vv on linux. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, William Beene PS: I apologize for the verbosity of this email; I'm not sure which information is needed for debugging this.