I dislike this idea. I think for most people, most of the time, the lines acme's working with will fit well within the width of a window. Yeah, I bet most of us have run into longer lines at times, but the interface is optimized for the common case. I wouldn't like to see that go. Having the "undo" (paralleling the "undo" of a 1-2, 1-3 chord) is very nice. The feature is certainly *not* "useless" for not being 100% reliable; what's it' off by, a line? Even that's a "good enough" job for your eye to find the line quick enough. Anthony