From: "Steve Simon" <steve@quintile.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] stuff
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:25:21 +0000	[thread overview]

Following the principals raised at ipw9 of openness and communication,
I have created a file /n/sources/contrib/steve/Blog which
contains some collected thoughts on what I have been playing with
on plan9, and what I might play with next.

I will probably update it... yearly, but maybe not - I tried.

I also uploaded a rather feable attempt at a MS
PowerPoint cracker: /n/sources/contrib/steve/pptfs.tbz.
It generates a syntentic filesystem containing
the images and text from each slide.

I say feable as it somtimes pulls out internal labels
as well as text, and much of its heuristics are guesswork
due to the limited documentation on the file format.

It is occasionally useful to me, but had I known I would
have spent the time on somthing more productive.

-Steve