* Re: [9fans] off topic:is there one? boyd and pianos.
@ 2008-01-16 15:14 Brian L. Stuart
From: Brian L. Stuart @ 2008-01-16 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> i got the call today.  apparently i ordered a piano a few years ago.
> i was working with boyd in paris and he found the most amazing
> music stores where i bought many unobtainable scores.  and then it
> seems that i bought a piano.  the dude was pushing the bechstein,
> i remember that.  but i have no idea what's going on with this piano.

Oooo.  That's one sweet instrument.  I've only gotten
to play one a few times, but it made an impression on
me like no other piano.  I sure wouldn't mind getting
a call that one was ready for me---assuming it had
magically already been paid for, that is...

BLS

* [9fans] off topic:is there one? boyd and pianos.
@ 2008-01-16 10:30 Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-01-16 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i got the call today.  apparently i ordered a piano a few years ago.
i was working with boyd in paris and he found the most amazing
music stores where i bought many unobtainable scores.  and then it
seems that i bought a piano.  the dude was pushing the bechstein,
i remember that.  but i have no idea what's going on with this piano.

bless him, and his code.

brucee