From: "Lorenzo Fernando Bivens de la Fuente" <lorenzobivens@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] VIA VT8237 SATA/RAID i/o errors, dma doesnt work
Date: Tue,  5 Feb 2008 08:54:27 +0000	[thread overview]

I have a via pc2500 mobo with that same chipset, afaik...

I bought it very cheap thinking that it would be a great plan 9
machine but I was not able to install it because the ide/sata
controller did not seem to be recognized by plan 9. I was using two
sata disks at that moment.

Perhaps I should try again. I'll tell you how it goes...