Sorry, just going through some backlog. I've attached the man page. I've used this to do a proof of concept of loading drivers into the kernel, but I wasn't happy with the structure I ended up with. Also, I think we need better management of the loaded modules, for example if a loaded module depends on another loaded module, etc. But I'm afraid this is pretty far down my list right now. What was it you were wanting to do? --jim On Sun Aug 7 19:51:38 EDT 2005, kruhft@gmail.com wrote: > Hi All, > > I wanted to play around with dynamically linked C code and found a > reference to the dynld(2) manpage which was not to be found anywhere. > I found out most of the info in the mach and a.out manpages and > headers, but is there any sort of voodoo info on that page (or has it > been superceeded by anther?) that might contain some tips? > > TIA > > -- > burton samograd > kruhft@gmail.com