* [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  3:55 rommanio-p9
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear Dr. Charles Forsyth (or other official person from Vita Nuova),

	I'm writing an article about Plan 9 for LinuxFormat Russian Edition,
the leading magazine about Free Software in Russia, and I'd like to ask
you some questions regarding your OS.
	I sent the questions to you via E-mail once on more but for some
unknown reasons I wasn't get answers.
	May you say me on what e-mail can I write for get answerc?

--
Sincerely yours,
	Roman Jaryzhenko.

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  5:14 ` Sergey Zhilkin
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2009-06-02  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi !

Try to post message to inferno-list :)

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями
Жилкин Сергей

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  5:39   ` rommanio-p9
From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

OK, I will try it, thanks :)
Do you think that official persons don't read this kust?

--
Sincerely yours.
	Roman Jaryzhenkp.

From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

OK, I will try it, thanks :)
Do you think that official persons don't read this list?

--
Sincerely yours.
	Roman Jaryzhenkp.

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  5:41   ` rommanio-p9
From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

--
Sincerely yours.
	Roman Jaryzhenkp.

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  5:59 ` Shaowei Wang (wsw)
From: Shaowei Wang (wsw) @ 2009-06-02  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM, rommanio-p9 <rommanio-p9@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Dear Dr. Charles Forsyth (or other official person from Vita Nuova),

official person, Oh maybe.
I think in the open source community there is no official person but project
leader.

>        I'm writing an article about Plan 9 for LinuxFormat Russian Edition,
> the leading magazine about Free Software in Russia, and I'd like to ask you
> some questions regarding your OS.

It's a good idea to ask questions on this list.
Guys reading this list may answer them or at least we can discuss them.

>        I sent the questions to you via E-mail once on more but for some
> unknown reasons I wasn't get answers.
>        May you say me on what e-mail can I write for get answerc?
>
> --
> Sincerely yours,
>        Roman Jaryzhenko.

Good luck!

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  6:28   ` rommanio-p9
From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Of course, it is a good idea, but for magazine I need exclusive
materials in the article...

Yhanks!

--

@ 2009-06-02  8:24     ` Sergey Zhilkin
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2009-06-02  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Ha Ha !!! Exclusive materials :)
This thread is full of exclusive ! :) simply read Eris's posts :) there are
full of optimism !!! :) (Joke !!!)

What kind of materials you need ? (You may write me directly in native
Russian)

May be russian speaking community will help ?

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями
Жилкин Сергей

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  8:53 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2009-06-02  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

my home and work mailboxes were overrun by spam,
until quite recently, thousands of messages, so it
might either have been overlooked or shunted into
my spam box because of the character set choice.
anyway, try again, just for fun at charles.forsyth@gmail.com

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02  9:08   ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2009-06-02  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> it might have been ... shunted into my spam box because of the character set choice.

and that's indeed where i found it,
so i've also got the questions now.

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02 13:40     ` rommanio-p9
From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Thank all for support! :)))

I'm very happy and I'm tried to say the date of publishing my article :)

But it will be on Russian therefore some of people here cannot read it :(

--

@ 2009-06-02 14:11       ` Sergey Zhilkin
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2009-06-02 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

We can translate :)

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями
Жилкин Сергей

* Re: [9fans] Interview about Plan 9
@ 2009-06-02 15:11         ` rommanio-p9
From: rommanio-p9 @ 2009-06-02 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Em-m... it is outside my competence. It is editor-in-chief's competence.
Magazine don't permits publication in other sources about two mounths
after publication and save non-exclusive rights about one year after
publication.
Sorry.

--
Sincerely yours,