* [9fans] Inferno hosted on Plan 9 for Raspberry Pi?
@ 2016-03-05 17:36 Brian Vito
From: Brian Vito @ 2016-03-05 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Has anyone successfully run Inferno hosted on Plan 9 for Raspberry Pi 2?
I'm having difficulty getting Inferno to boot directly on my Raspberry Pi 2
(i.e., nothing seems to happen), and so I'm hoping to be able to get Inferno
running hosted on Plan 9 (which runs very well for me on the Raspberry Pi).
I'm not sure how to go about this, though, and so any tips/hints would be
much appreciated. Thank you very much.

* Re: [9fans] Inferno hosted on Plan 9 for Raspberry Pi?
@ 2016-03-07 10:53 ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2016-03-07 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs