* Re:[9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16  9:37 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2002-04-16  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have a copy, email me directly if you want it

<rant>
the CCmail gateway I am forced to use here at work won't let me see your From:
address,
only 9fans, so I have had to broadcast this to everyone (sigh)
</rant>

-Steve

Subject:    [9fans] 9menu
Author: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Date:       16/04/02 10:16

As a beginner, I'm trying my hand at emulating plan9 on a Sparc 10
running Solaris 8. I've got sam, 9wm and wily running so far. I've also
got 9term, altho it just won't work correctly (can't view man pages).

Now I am trying to find 9menu, figuring that may make things a bit
easier. I've searched but every site I go to appears to be dead.

If anyone knows where I can get a copy, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

The contents of this communication are confidential to the normal user of
the email address to which it was sent.  If you have received this email
in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If this is the case, please notify the
sender and delete this message.

* Re: [9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16 15:13 ` Aharon Robbins
From: Aharon Robbins @ 2002-04-16 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The canonical source for 9menu is:

	ftp://freefriends.org/arnold/Source/9menu.shar.gz

This is a symbolic link to the current version, which is 1.5.  I
will be making the 1.6 release shortly and will announce it here
when I do. (Thrills!  :-)

Arnold Robbins
-------------------------------

--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins --- Pioneer Consulting Ltd.	arnold@skeeve.com
P.O. Box 354		Home Phone: +972  8 979-0381	Fax: +1 928 569 9018

* Re: [9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16 14:08 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-04-16 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

To use 9term better, set TERM=dumb in your environment.

Russ

* [9fans] 9menu
@ 2002-04-16  9:16 Arthur