From: Alexander Sychev <santucco@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] o/mero and o/live distribution
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:52:53 +0300	[thread overview]

Hello!

When I make the "Close" action on the main window (the upper left brown
square), I have got an error on the host console:
[Wtree] Broken: "Segmentation violation"

I hope this stack dump helps you:

closetree(p=@89fe8b8) wtree.b:272.17, 29
         dp=nil
         i=0
treeproc(t=@89fea58) wtree.b:695.3, 16
         rp=@89fe8b8
         o=@89febb8
         op=@89febb8
         blocked=nil
         elems=nil
         onhold=nil
         op=@89febb8
         released=nil
         blkd=0
         newname=[0] ""
         p=nil
         tt=nil
         force=0
         pelems=nil
         ppath=[0] ""
         x=nil

BTW, after building from sources I have got an error:

% o/ports
% o/mero
% mkdir /mnt/ui/s0
% o/x
cannot load /dis/o/tblks.dis: link typecheck Tblks->init()
72566fd2/10098dba

I use the 20071003 inferno package (sorry, I can't get more fresh sources
 from svn).

--
Best regards,
   santucco