* [9fans] Developing in plan9
@ 2007-02-23 22:26 Keith Poole
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Keith Poole @ 2007-02-23 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi,

I've been interested in plan 9 for a while now & I've recently installed
it on my MacBook Pro (under Parallels) and I've been digging around in
it (setting up networking, getting used to acme, etc), but now I want to
look into developing programs.  Are there any good starting points for this?

Cheers

Keith

* Re: [9fans] Developing in plan9
@ 2007-02-23 22:41 ` Robert Ball
From: Robert Ball @ 2007-02-23 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

for C, check out the follwoing web page:

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/comp.html

@ 2007-02-23 22:45 ` Robert Ball
From: Robert Ball @ 2007-02-23 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

not to mention, lots 'o stuff under the 'Documentation' section in the following web page:

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/

enjoy!

@ 2007-02-23 22:45 ` Federico Benavento
From: Federico Benavento @ 2007-02-23 22:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

hola,

I think nemo's intro is what you're looking for:
http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/who/nemo/9.intro.pdf

--
Federico G. Benavento