From: Brantley Coile <brantley@prepaynt.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] POSIXy V7 sh
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:48:04 -0500	[thread overview]

I've been using the new V7sh for several months now
and have really enjoyed it.  Many programmers I meet these days
have never been exposed to something as simple yet as powerful as
the original Bourne shell.  Usually the man page for bash alone
will cause one to abondon hope of knowing all the functions.
The Bourne shell, like C, is simple enough to know all of it.
It's not perfect, but as Geoff said, it is simple and predictable.

 Brantley