On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Tim Newsham wrote: > But then I start to wonder why we feel we want to compete with HTTP when it >> already works, and is still fairly simple. Nothing wrong with improving >> 9P >> I suppose, but what's so wrong with HTTP transfers that it warrants >> changing >> our beloved resource sharing protocol? Maybe I'm being too practical, and >> not feeling adventurous or something :-) >> > > See the "op" papers for their justification. > Will do! > > Dave >> > > Tim Newsham | www.thenewsh.com/~newsham | thenewsh.blogspot.com > >