On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:37 PM, ron minnich wrote: > On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 4:58 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > > is lguest the "winning" linux kernel technology of it's category today? > > It really depends on what you want. For us, and what we need, lguest wins. > > See this paper to see why. > http://bitbucket.org/rminnich/clustermatic/src/tip/EUROSYS10/ > > But for most other uses, people want full-up virtualization. > > For Plan 9, and things like tinycore linux, my favorite is still 9vx > > ron > Interesting.