On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:35 AM, tammy turner wrote: > Hi I recently downloaded plan 9 (last thursday) and when I attempted > install I had 3 sets of windows side by side and could not read the set up > instructions (questions) attempting to scroll left or right would not work. > I tried several times to install with no luck. Whats going on ? If anyone > can shed light on this, I would like to complete my install. > Thanks Tammyt > This sounds like your video setting is not quite correct. I am assuming you essentially got a third of the screen triplicated across your display. I saw something like that with installing onto VMWare a long while back. You can try and set the video to be VESA, monitor=vesa in the plan9.ini file, I think. Haven't looked at that in ages. But maybe someone else on the list can point out more details. Robby