After I posted the sysinfo of Dell-790 machine, I intended to make another 0x29a2 did old machine work, and then post the results. However, I got much tired, and can't do anything now. It may continue one month or so. Therefore, I'll post the diff to the last cdrom for Dell790 sandy-bridge machine to work up to 1680x1050x32 resolution, not work for DP/HDMI, though. This patch includes the one posted by cinap before. It was made by the command: diff -n /sys/src/cmd/aux/vga/igfx.c /n/cdrom/sys/src/cmd/aux/vga/igfx.c. Kenji