* [9front] System not up to date / in sync with repo after "sysupdate"
@ 2024-05-28  9:24 alex-ml
From: alex-ml @ 2024-05-28  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello,

since I'm still not running "do not install", I followed these steps
(from the fqa):

% sysupdate

% cd /
% /sys/lib/rootstub

% cd /sys/src
% mk install
% mk clean

% cd /sys/src/9/imx8
% mk install

After these steps and rebooting, another sysupdate states: "up to date".
To double check, whether all worked as expected, I wanted to have a look
at the last commit from Ori, regarding gefs in /sys/src/cmd/gefs/blk.c.
But there is not even a directory "gefs" in /sys/src/cmd on my machine.
What am I doing wrong? I am using a MNT Reform with a nightly build from
a few weeks ago.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Alex

* Re: [9front] System not up to date / in sync with repo after "sysupdate"
@ 2024-06-21 17:58 alex
From: alex @ 2024-06-21 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front