From: sahu@mailbox.org
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] secstore on Raspberry Pi
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:11:52 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

Hello cinap,

thank you very much for the explanation!

When I run "echo $auth" without any change of /n/pidos/cmdline.txt, I get a new line only, but when I add "auth=cirno" there, cirno will be echoed after reboot.

Is this a hint for a misconfiguration of the "ipnet=..." part of /lib/ndb/local?

Thanks and best regards,
sahu