* Re: [9front] hg to git
       [not found] <20211230205739.77dea5fe@gmx.de>
@ 2021-12-30 21:34 ` ori
From: ori @ 2021-12-30 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth Eckard Brauer <eckard.brauer@gmx.de>:
> I remember having seen some guide on how to switch from hg to the git
> repo, is that still around, and can one tell where? Still have some
> rarely maintained boxes, want to update & clean up..
>
> Thanks in advance && best regards
> E.

sysupdate a couple of times; the first one gets you
git + new sysupdate script that uses it, the second
uses that git to get you an updated system.

You may run through a version that garbles permissions
a bit, I don't recall. if you do, you can just chmod
the permissions back to where they should be.

there was a script sent out in an email for how to do
that automatically, you'll have to search the archives
for it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-30 21:42 UTC | newest]